What services are there in the field of pediatrics?
General pediatrics is a very broad field that can be described as the internal medicine for the little ones. The diagnostic activity is accordingly very diverse and requires good expertise. We are trying to make optimum use of the possibilities, and to assemble an accurate diagnostic course that provides diagnostics within one or two days to enable fast and successful treatments.
At ages from zero to eighteen or twenty, there are many questions that arise during this time, starting from vaccinations, infections, adolescence, puberty, to psychological problems after puberty or during puberty.
It is possible blood sample at the doctor’s office, take a blood sample, transport blood to the central laboratory, and we’ll get virtually all laboratory findings within twenty-four hours.
- Services in Detail – Pediatric Cardiology
- Services in detail – Heart Noise and Heart Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Pediatrics
- Services in detail – Allergies
- Services in detail – Vaccinations
- Services in Detail – Fetal Echo
- Services in Detail – Ergometry – Stress Test
- Services in detail – 24-hour Blood Pressure Reading
- Services in Detail – Sports Medicine
- Dr. Miklos Pinter
- Dr. Miklos Pinter – Elective Doctor (no health insurance)
- Interview – Main Activities of the Ordination
- Interview – Focus Overview
- Interview – General Pediatrics
- Interview – Network
- Interview – Patients
- Interview – Focus Allergology
- Interview – Focus Pediatric Cardiology
- Interview – Focus Ultrasound Diagnostics