What are the benefits of the new office/ordination?
This location is ideal for patients who have complex issues, where specialists may have to be involved. The proximity to the AKH allows us to do consultation visits of colleagues and surgeons so we can work more efficiently and get up to speed with starting the treatment.
This means that patients do not have to search, wait, or travel for an extended period of time, but can often receive examinations and consultation within one day.
- Services in Detail – Pediatric Cardiology
- Services in detail – Heart Noise and Heart Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Pediatrics
- Services in detail – Allergies
- Services in detail – Vaccinations
- Services in Detail – Fetal Echo
- Services in Detail – Ergometry – Stress Test
- Services in detail – 24-hour Blood Pressure Reading
- Services in Detail – Sports Medicine
- Dr. Miklos Pinter
- Dr. Miklos Pinter – Elective Doctor (no health insurance)
- Interview – Main Activities of the Ordination
- Interview – Focus Overview
- Interview – General Pediatrics
- Interview – Network
- Interview – Patients
- Interview – Focus Allergology
- Interview – Focus Pediatric Cardiology
- Interview – Focus Ultrasound Diagnostics