Which types of patients are typically cared for?
One group are new patients where we are looking as a team for a diagnosis to determine whether there are issues with their heart or not. We do organize surgery with established colleagues in case needed and monitor progress.
Another group are patients that already had heart surgery and receive long-term care and support in any questions that may arise with their condition.
Some of my young cardiological patients are babys still in the womb.
- Services in Detail – Pediatric Cardiology
- Services in detail – Heart Noise and Heart Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Pediatrics
- Services in detail – Allergies
- Services in detail – Vaccinations
- Services in Detail – Fetal Echo
- Services in Detail – Ergometry – Stress Test
- Services in detail – 24-hour Blood Pressure Reading
- Services in Detail – Sports Medicine
- Dr. Miklos Pinter
- Dr. Miklos Pinter – Elective Doctor (no health insurance)
- Interview – Main Activities of the Ordination
- Interview – Focus Overview
- Interview – General Pediatrics
- Interview – Network
- Interview – Patients
- Interview – Focus Allergology
- Interview – Focus Pediatric Cardiology
- Interview – Focus Ultrasound Diagnostics