Please tell us about your work in allergology?
Allergology is a specialty, which is developing rapidly. The reason for this is the rapid increase in the number of illnesses, which is due to the fact that the allergen burden of our society is very high.
Pollen allergies and use of chemical products in households and furniture have potential to provoke symptoms. Processed food also contains a lot of additives, and in general, there are many suspicious components in our environment.
Nowadays we have many options for clarifying the triggers for an allergic reaction with modern allergy diagnostics. We put together a medical history, conduct laboratory- and skin tests.
Our goal is to treat the severe cases with so-called desensitizing, where the cause or primary response is wiped out, or is attempted to wipe out.
- Services in Detail – Pediatric Cardiology
- Services in detail – Heart Noise and Heart Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Pediatrics
- Services in detail – Allergies
- Services in detail – Vaccinations
- Services in Detail – Fetal Echo
- Services in Detail – Ergometry – Stress Test
- Services in detail – 24-hour Blood Pressure Reading
- Services in Detail – Sports Medicine
- Dr. Miklos Pinter
- Dr. Miklos Pinter – Elective Doctor (no health insurance)
- Interview – Main Activities of the Ordination
- Interview – Focus Overview
- Interview – General Pediatrics
- Interview – Network
- Interview – Patients
- Interview – Focus Allergology
- Interview – Focus Pediatric Cardiology
- Interview – Focus Ultrasound Diagnostics