Please give us a summary of your CV and previous work.
Well the CV (curriculum vitae) can get quite long for someone of my age, but the most important points of my journey were:
• Immediately after graduation, I was able to start with specialist training, then in Hungary, in a large pediatric center, where I got a excellent education in indispensable medical fundamentals.
• My superior was a well-known doctor in Hungary and passed on a lot of his insight and approach, which I am very thankful for.
• Then I received an invitation to come to Vienna, which I happily accepted. At this point I already started to focus on ultrasound diagnostics, teaching, and went through different stations in Austria.
• For years I was the head of the ultrasound outpatient department and cardiac outpatient clinic in the main hospital of St. Pölten / Lower Austria.
• I came to Linz from St. Pölten, where I led the cardiac outpatient clinic for seven years at the Children’s Heart Center, with many very interesting questions.
• Back in Vienna I founded a pediatric center at the Döbling Private Hospital.
• I opened my current ordination in the Vienna Private Hospital (www.wpk.at) where I put my experience at work every day.