Dr. Miklos Pinter
Pediatrician, Pediatric Cardiologist – Elective Doctor
Please note: Due to holidays, the practice is closed between the 13th and 18th of May and 20th and 30th of June!
Thank you for your understanding !
Specialist in pediatric cardiology in Vienna.
My name is Dr. Miklos Pinter, I am a pediatrician and pediatric cardiologist. For more than 30 years, I have been working without interruption in the different fields of pediatrics, among others:
– as head of the ambulance in the Kinderherzzentrum Linz,
– then as founder and director of a children’s health center in Vienna,,
– since 2017, my elective medical ordination is in the Health Service Center of the Wiener Privatklinik.
My goal is to provide fast and effective help to parents and patients – especially for complex issues. My decades of experience are invaluable in pediatrics, pediatric ultrasound diagnostics and pediatric cardiology and can be applied optimally.
The wide range of medical services includes diagnosis and treatment of general as well as special pediatric complaints. The following technical examinations can be carried out right here in the practice:
– complete cardiological diagnostics (color Doppler echocardiography, 24-hour ECG, bicycle ergometry, 24-hour blood pressure reading)
– general ultrasound examinations (skull sonography, abdominal sonography, soft tissue sonography, etc.)
– full blood exam (charged with e-card)
– rapid tests (CRP, streptococci)
– allergy skin test
– small lung function test
If needed, a network of experienced medical specialists for children and adolescents is available. Further necessary examinations (X-ray, magnetic resonance tomography, computed tomography, isotope diagnostics, etc.) can be done right on the premises.