What is the focus on pediatric cardiology?
Pediatric cardiology is a very narrow field that requires a large fundament of expertise. A broad age distribution among the patients can be observed and may start as early as diagnosing heart problems or heart malformations of the baby still in the womb. To be able to evaluate risks this early can be extremely important for how birth and postpartum time can be planned.
Severe problems need planning of surgery and treatment right away. In case a surgery was done, the young patient requires years of care, of which most can be done right in my office.
The type of challenges and questions change in adolescence and adulthood and might involve choosing a career, starting a family, and at this point we are still continuously providing advice and assistance to all our patients.
- Services in Detail – Pediatric Cardiology
- Services in detail – Heart Noise and Heart Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Pediatrics
- Services in detail – Allergies
- Services in detail – Vaccinations
- Services in Detail – Fetal Echo
- Services in Detail – Ergometry – Stress Test
- Services in detail – 24-hour Blood Pressure Reading
- Services in Detail – Sports Medicine
- Dr. Miklos Pinter
- Dr. Miklos Pinter – Elective Doctor (no health insurance)
- Interview – Main Activities of the Ordination
- Interview – Focus Overview
- Interview – General Pediatrics
- Interview – Network
- Interview – Patients
- Interview – Focus Allergology
- Interview – Focus Pediatric Cardiology
- Interview – Focus Ultrasound Diagnostics