What is the focus on ultrasound diagnostics?
Ultrasound diagnostics is my passion, as the efficiency of this type of examination always fascinated me when I grew up as this technology was established. I was able to participate in it’s usage from day zero to today, and I continue to find it very intriguing.
The children are optimal patients for ultrasound diagnostics because they are very well transient for ultrasound. This means diagnosis with young patients is very reliable and among the less stressful for the young patients. With this diagnostic option, we can answer many questions right away and often see and treat serious, life-threatening complications in a timely manner.
- Services in Detail – Pediatric Cardiology
- Services in detail – Heart Noise and Heart Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Ultrasound
- Services in Detail – Pediatrics
- Services in detail – Allergies
- Services in detail – Vaccinations
- Services in Detail – Fetal Echo
- Services in Detail – Ergometry – Stress Test
- Services in detail – 24-hour Blood Pressure Reading
- Services in Detail – Sports Medicine
- Dr. Miklos Pinter
- Dr. Miklos Pinter – Elective Doctor (no health insurance)
- Interview – Main Activities of the Ordination
- Interview – Focus Overview
- Interview – General Pediatrics
- Interview – Network
- Interview – Patients
- Interview – Focus Allergology
- Interview – Focus Pediatric Cardiology
- Interview – Focus Ultrasound Diagnostics